After regular processing, I used the same filters as my harlequin photos to give these pictures a completely different feel just for kicks.
Speaking of the harlequin photos, they show up in yesterday's shot!
|Taken with the Minolta x-700|
First, the lab ran out of fixer, then it ran out of fixer remover-- neither of which would have happened had the employee with the keys to the stock room bothered to show up for work today--, so we had to improvise when it came to chemistry.
Next, the timer in my darkroom went haywire midway through developing. Naturally, there were no more timers. Again, I had to improvise.
I'm sad to say that these were not even close to the only problems I had in the darkroom today. However, I tried to make due, and now I am sure I'll be able to salvage most of my film on Thursday with any luck.
Definitely need some luck. LOL
|This morning's quick attempt at filling the frame before class.|