Friday, April 8, 2011

It IS Alive!

Hey guys... I promise I'm still alive. It's been a strange week. I haven't been able to stay awake! Every time I wasn't in class, I was passed out on my couch. Heck, I even went to bed before 9 o'clock last night. Crazy for this night owl, I know!

Anyhow, I have been taking my photos of course. Tuesday's is of some new additions to our kitchen.


Wednesday's accidentally got deleted.  :'( I had taken a photo of my very first chalk drawing for my Drawing class, but when I went to open it, my sleepy self deleted it permanently. I'll retake the photo once I get to school on Tuesday since I left it in the cabinets there (so it won't get ruined. I'm good at ruining things if you can't tell.) In place of it for now, I'll show you some more photos from the Senior shoot. :)





Yesterday's photo is SOOC, lens vignette and all. I don't feel like editing more than I already have to.


And finally, we reach today's photo: a fly on a... something. Can you find the fly? I didn't until I opened this in Photoshop. LOL


Also, I wanted to give you a sneak peek at the template I'll be making a tutorial on. The tut is already most of the way finished, but I was half asleep writing it, so I want to make sure I didn't skip a bunch of stuff.


Again, I apologize for disappearing all week. I also apologize for taking so long on posting this tutorial. I hope it'll be worth the wait once it finally IS posted! If not, well, Sandra can just ask me for clarification since she's the one who suggested this tut anyway! lol :)

No comments: