Monday, April 4, 2011

Someone Got A Booboo


Today, my dog got out of the house as she does regularly, but there was not a regular ending. I opened the door to let her in, and she collapsed when she reached the top of the hill. Evidently, she'd really hurt her foot in the few minutes she was out. My poor baby tried to get up a few times, but it just hurt too badly, so she lay there in the middle of the yard.

She's back in the house now. It started storming on her, so I tried carrying her in, but she panicked and darted up the stairs despite her foot. She hasn't moved from her futon since, bundled up in a thick blue blanket. :( Hopefully the vet will be open tomorrow.




And now for a few Senior photos of my gorgeous friend.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In that first image your puppy looks like a wolf. She's so pretty. I hope she's feeling better. That first one is my fav.
Your senior pics are just amazing. Nice job.