Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Selfie


Oh, how I hate self-portraits. I always want to do them, but then once I do, I hate every photo. Blegh.

Anyhow, you can probably expect to get some macro tomorrow, as Sandra bought me a macro fisheye lens I've been wanting. I'm so excited!!! (For the hundredth time, THANK YOU, SANDRA!)

On top of that, I also learned how to print my negatives today (yay!) and my grandmother found me a Save the Tatas breast cancer shirt, so it's been an awesome day. Now to go fall into bed! :D

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I think I'm posting on your fb and forgetting to come back here and post too.
You look gorgeous darling!
I know those are not yours cause your too young for reading glasses. However they make a nice prop and of coarse you make them look good.

Sandra said...

p.s. your welcome!