Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mundane? Nah.

Okay, so yesterday Blogger hated me. No matter what I did, it would NOT let me even attempt to make a new post. I posted the photo on my Facebook, but now I'm posting it here. Today's photo will have its own post later. :)

The challenge was to make an interesting photo of something mundane and ordinary. Well, I was in school. Nothing's more mundane than that! However, there was a gorgeous piece of wall art that reminded me of a dinosaur, so I decided to take a few photos of that on my way out the door. Here's my shot.


I cooled the tones because... that was just the mood I was in last night, I guess. The piece itself actually looks like rusted metal. Perhaps I'll be able to provide a better photo next week.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I believe texture and patterns make great images. You have both in this one. Nothing mundane about it.