Saturday, August 27, 2011

What a Day!

Was sick on the first, so I just took a picture from my yard. I actually really like it for some reason. 

Today, for the first time in my life, I spoke to a man who (up until today) I was fairly certain was my biological father. He was surprisingly cooperative, very nice, and fun to talk to. Even if he doesn't turn out to be my father, I'm very happy to have gotten to know him a bit. :) I'm also unbelievably grateful that speaking to him helped me get some HONEST information about my paternity. Can't wait to find out the truth so that perhaps I'll have some warning about my future health.

But that's not what you're here for, so let's get to it. Today's art pic is an in-class practice that my professor had [the three of] us [who actually attended] do in order to get used to shading. It's fairly difficult to see on here because I'm pretty light-handed and not used to shading, but I think you'll manage. Darkened it a tad overall to help.


No comments: