Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Almost Psychic

First off, here's my photo for today (August 23, 2011): one of my art assignments, as promised.

In-class practice assignment and midterm: Texture and Still Life

Now, I find it rather funny that my photo for July 29th-- two days before I found out I was accepted at Ohio State and would need to photograph all my class work-- was of one of my in-class sketches that the professor had me mat. Coincidentally, it was one of the few pieces I forgot to take to my room for photographing. LOL

Unfortunately, I must have had something in particular in mind when I took the photograph at the odd angle I did, and I definitely can't remember what that something was, so I just dumped a texture on it and ran some random action. Here is the 29th's photo.



Whatever it is, it's definitely NOT going into my Ohio State files. I'll have to re-photograph that drawing, but I'm glad that I was reminded! Gotta love being accidentally psychic. ;D Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the first one - not so sure I understand the second one. You are so talented! When does school start?

xolexo said...

Thanks! And as for the second, I honestly don't even like it. I just didn't know what to do with it, and I didn't have another photo for that day. :(
School starts Sept. 22.