Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The N Word

Narcolepsy: My latest diagnosis. Because evidently scoliosis, asthma, fibromyalgia, chronic depression, psoriasis, and anemia (oh, and there are more that I'm forgetting at the moment) aren't enough ailments. At this point, I just want to curl up in my room and cry, but that wouldn't help anything now would it?

As you can probably tell, I'm a bit distracted. Honestly, I don't care about anything anymore. Not classes, not creativity, not food or fun or even photography. I just want some freaking decent sleep and maybe a little bit of memory.

On a less emo note, I'm going to make my first attempt at getting my license tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck!

Now for what you're actually here for.

Yesterday's photo: Origin
Ever stop and think about where your bottled water really comes from? Just look up.

Today's photo: Over the Shoulder
I honestly didn't feel like taking a photo today, so while I sat in class, I stuck the camera on my shoulder backwards and snapped until I got something other than a big green blob. LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creative !!
Good luck for the license

Take a break....

xolexo said...

Thanks! Got it. :D

I would if I could. Thank goodness the quarter is almost over!

Anonymous said...

wow!
um, sorry. Hope you get some relief and some good a$$ rest.
Not bad for over the shoulder.

xolexo said...

haha thanks. I'm hoping...