Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Key


Literally. Keys were another of the items my friend Liz needs photos of for her project. :)

I spent the entire day writing an essay, and then when I was finally finished with that, I had to get to class to take a final I hadn't yet studied for, so needless to say I've been pretty stressed today. My own fault, I know, but on the plus side, having all the information I studied in the car fresh in my mind helped me get what I'm pretty sure is an A on that final! Whew! Procrastination wins again. Now I desperately need sleep. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations on your test, although it's not the reccomended study habit you and K always seem to be able to pull that off.
Those keys are cool. I have a collection of those too.

xolexo said...

hehe we've had years of practice. ;)
awesome! i love those keys