Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Folder I Can't Open



No fancy photo today. I've been cleaning, doing laundry, or looking for ideas for the next week's photoshoots aaaaall day, and I'm pooped. Wait, I lie-- I also conked out for far more hours than I wanted to. Now, the plan for the day was to quickly finish straightening up my room and then write an essay I have been wanting to write for over a month. As you can see, I'm not quite there yet. In fact, I'm not even on the way yet. I'm still trying to find the keys to the car. -sigh-

Writer's block sucks. Especially the day before a final you'll inevitably fail for lack of memory. Yay. lol

EDIT: I've officially wasted every Thursday night of this quarter, as I've opted to retake the class next quarter in hopes of actually passing. Better get an A next time, man... :'C

No comments: