Saturday, September 3, 2011

Forget about it: a no-photo post

I no longer need advice. Thank you, Sandra, for telling me what I needed to know! I sent a long but informative message to the friend who wants me to do her wedding, and she's very grateful. She'll let me know what her sister (the bride) wants to do as soon as she knows.


As for the Mansfield Reformatory, I didn't get to go because I was in too much pain to do much walking. :( Instead, I just joined my grandparents at a restaurant they wanted to try in Columbus, naively thinking that the only walking we'd be doing was from a parking space to the restaurant. Well, I was right, but seeing as it's Columbus, we had to practically run across a busy street to get to the restaurant. So now I know not to make such silly assumptions, haha. On the plus side, the food was WONDERFUL. I don't even like macaroni and cheese, and I am addicted to their Ultimate Mac n Cheese. I want to say this place was called Eddie's Grille #27 or something like that. Def recommend it, especially if you're a sports fan. TVs at every booth!

Aside from that, I've just been busy trying to update and re-style my résumé. It was a lot harder than I expected, and I'm still unsure of it, so if anyone is interested in critiquing it, I'd be extremely grateful.

Just thought I'd catch you up here (for whenever you decide to catch up as well LOL). I'm still taking my pictures, but editing them is unfortunately getting lower on my list of priorities while I'm trying to straighten out (rather, BUILD) my life and finish up editing photos from Indiana shoots that should have BEEN done. :( I've been so close to being finished for so long now, but new issues just keep popping up. Perhaps this coming week will be calmer than the last few months.

I'll cross my fingers. -sigh-

By the way, today is day 235 of 365. Wow.

No comments: