Monday, June 20, 2011

Losing Track

It's been something like a week now, and I've lost track of what photos were taken on what days (and since there are a TON of them, I'm not going to bother trying to find out), so I'm just going to throw a bunch of photos from this week at you. LOL Sorry guys! Today's photo(s) will not be included in this post because there is still half a chance I will get to go to the beach with my aunt and cousins.

On another note, I'm in Indiana with most of my loved ones. Having a blast despite the pain that comes with it! :D
Laundry day

Waterfight

Me taking a picture of my photographer friend Eric Garrett taking a picture of me.

Samantha reading her birthday card

... plant. lol

The Getaway

Robert making "the family face"

Two adorable little girls I had my first photoshoot of the summer with

My brother about to douse mom with ice water

No comments: