Thursday, March 3, 2011

Catch-Up

I didn't forget about you guys!!! It's been kind of a crazy few days, but I'm here now.

Remember how on Thursday (I believe) I said that I got a frame-in-frame shot that I really liked? Turns out that it wasn't as good in-camera as it was in-mind. It's still rather amusing, though. I like how it seems that these freaky little creatures are creeping out of the light.


As for yesterday, I was busy like you wouldn't believe, so my photos of the day are prints that I made during class. Sorry for that. :(

 A wildly painted set of bleachers at the main campus of my school.

Today is no better, photographically speaking. We have a shot I took just to see what using some strange filter I found in my room would do, and a snapshot.

Not quite sure what this filter was, but it made those stars.
It was a great day despite my tone and busy-ness. I got my prints in for the art conference and show I'm being featured in next Friday, and I'm extremely pleased with them. They're all set up and ready to go. Then, I got an e-mail from someone on the committee of the art conference saying that they'd like to feature a few more of my photos, so I've got to choose some ASAP!

Prints all ready to go
For now, I'm exhausted. Have a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much in one post to comment on it all but first of all great shots regardless of what you say, and secondly OMG! Congratulations on being featured and great great shots! they looks awesome framed and displayed!

xolexo said...

*supergrin* Grazie!